People Pathfinders Sdn Bhd
We are a young and dynamic start-up company, fun, flexible, committed, empowering and trustworthy organization. We envision to make an impact in people’s lives, helping talent to discover the meaning and right path. We help people to discover their talents and we connect the right talent to the right opportunity at the right time.
Our client is a Fortune 500 provider of multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics. The company offers freight transportation, transportation management, brokerage, and warehousing. They have strong network and offices in Asia, Europe, North & South America region.
The Global Forwarding Agent will be responsible to ensure the proper and timely movement of freight and information, while complying with internal and external requirements and providing exceptional operational customer service with Air Export, Air Import, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Quotation to Network Office, Quotation to Customers. The Global Forwarding Agent Operation Customer Service (Air Export & Ocean Export) will be based in Penang.
Air Export and Ocean Export
• Effectively communicate with customers, vendors, other company offices and agents worldwide, and co-workers through high volume of email, phone, instant message and in person.
• Quote for Air rates / Ocean rates + charges.
• Responsible for booking with Airline / Gateways / Carrier/
• Create load, send flight details / company carriers to shipper, and send copy to Operations KUL.
• Coordinate timely pickup and dispatch of freight.
• Liaise with shipper appointed custom broker to perform custom clearance.
• Upload quotation / commercial invoice and packing list.
• Verify vendors invoices
• Contribute to maintain strong vendor relationships – airlines/carrier, trucking companies/handling agent and others.
• Maintain compliance standards – including internal policies and procedures, external government regulations, and customer requirements.
• Meet KPI to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
• Understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
• Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
• Handle tasks and assignments as assigned by Manager.
• Possessed Diploma / Degree.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Related working experience that required attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven office environment.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Global Forwarding Operations or equivalent industry experience is an advantage.
• Strong communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Able to work independently and good team player.
• Possess a positive attitude and values a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MAICA LAMINATES SDN. BHD.
Ivy Technology Global Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
SWIFT BRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES
Radysis Asia Sdn Bhd
Agensi Pekerjaan HR's Mgmt Sdn Bhd
People Pathfinders Sdn Bhd